– Primary Care Membership –
Frequently Asked Questions?
What does it cover?
- All in-home and telehealth appointments
- Adult annual physicals including completion of paperwork for work or school
- Preventative Care, including counseling on major health concerns (Stroke/Heart attack/Cancer)
- Management of chronic conditions, medication refills, and monitoring of disease processes (example: Diabetes, High Cholestorol, Hypertension, Thyroid, and Acid Reflux)
- Health coaching for lifestyle improvements – *Chronic Pain management not included
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Urgent Care visits
- In-home testing, including: EKG, Urinalysis, Rapid Strep, Rapid Flu, Rapid COVID, Pregnancy tests, and Vision screenings
- Priority Scheduling
- Discounts in our other Mobile Med services including, Aesthetics, Medical Weight loss, and Medical Marijuana recommendations
- Discount for in-home visits for any non-member patients living in the same house as a member
– SUPPORT CENTER –