– QUALITY STAFF –
Team of Professionals
Mobile Med founder, Ryan Cantzler completed his undergraduate degree at Washington University in St. Louis, MO and graduated from Indiana University Medical School in 2002. He is currently board certified in Emergency Medicine. Ryan moved to Columbus in 2005 to work for Mount Carmel Health System. He lives in Worthington with his wife, Jill, and daughter.
Bethany Recker graduated from the University of Akron and attended medical school at NEOUCOM (Neomed) near Akron in 2004. She is board certified in Family Medicine and has practiced in Westerville for the last 15 years, focusing on preventative care, women’s health, and nutrition. She lives in Worthington with her husband, two daughters, and three dogs.
Gregory LaFontaine, PA-C
Gregory LaFontaine served as a Medical Corpsman in the United States Navy. After his service, he completed his undergraduate degree at The Ohio State University in 2006 and graduated from Kettering College of Medical Arts in 2009. He has over 10 years of emergency and urgent care experience. He lives in Worthington with his wife, two children and German Shepherd.
Amy Isco, NP-C
Amy Gabriel started her medical career as an EMT before earning her BSN from Chamberlain College of Nursing in 2010 and then an MSN in Family Nurse Practitioner from the University of Cincinnati in 2014. She has worked in intensive care units, emergency departments and urgent care centers throughout Central Ohio. She lives in Blacklick with her German Shepherd, Nyx.
Jackie Miller, APRN-CNP
Jackie has been a registered nurse for 23 years and a nurse practitioner for 5 years. She lives in Southern Ashland county with her husband Ray and step-son Connor. Where they operate their farm MW Cattle. She has always enjoyed caring for people. “It is a great honor to have people trust me with their healthcare needs. I want people to know how important it is for them to participate in their healthcare decisions. I welcome the opportunity to provide you with the highest standard of care.”
Mobile Med Team
(left to right)
Jessica Bailey, Office Manager
Amy Isco, CNP
Gregory LaFontaine, PA-C
Jaqueline Miller, APRN-CNP
Bethany Recker, MD
– HOW WE WORK –
Here’s How Mobile Med Works
Step 1: Make an Appointment
- Call 614-551-8846 or download the Spruce app
- Mobile Med offers same-day housecalls, often within hours of your call to us.
- A board-certified provider will ask about your symptoms & any related medical history. They’ll advise on anticipated treatment & give an estimate of the treatment cost.
- Note: Depending on your symptoms, Mobile Med will advise if we can treat you, or if you should head to urgent care or emergency room.
Step 2: Our Provider Comes to YOU
- When & where you choose.
- Perform exam, administer tests, and provide any other treatments needed.
- If needed, make recommendations for additional care. The provider will explain the benefits and incremental costs involved.
- Note: If the patient is a minor we’ll need a parent/guardian to be present.
We Even Help with Insurance Reimbursement
- Mobile Med accepts credit cards and HSA/FSA cards.
- We don’t contract with insurance companies but we’ll provide an invoice that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
- Check out our Insurance Forms page for help submitting to your insurance.
– MORE INFORMATION –
Our Insurance Policy
- We accept credit cards or HSA/FSA credit cards.
- Mobile Med does not contract with insurance companies, but provides invoicing with important information for possible reimbursement.
- Click below to find links to common insurance companies.
- Providers do not carry cash or narcotics.